I was doing a little research on oxalic acid in foods and came across the following:
“1. It has been assumed that black tea due to its high oxalate content increases kidney stone formation but recent research has shown it to have a preventive effect.
2. Victoria Boutenko of the Raw Food Family sites research on how high oxalic acid foods actually reduce the formation of kidney stones. The true cause of kidney stones is actually animal protein.
3. Oxalic acid linked to the cure or prevention of cancer:
- When cancer is diagnosed there is always a low level of oxalic acid in the blood. It is important to have the enough of it n our blood because this eliminates all abnormal cells without harmful side effects
- Every alternative cancer cure that is successful is filled with foods, herbs, grasses, and teas that are full of high amounts of oxalic acid.
- American Cancer Society conducted tests over 50 years ago using oxalic acid in the treatment of cancer and the results in papers and evidence were positive.
- “When oxalic acid is in our blood; in foods & beverages we eat and drink, and testimonials confirm oxalic acid kills cancer cells, virus, bacteria, and decalcifies the material in plaque in arteries; and is in the blood of all warm blooded mammals”. From booklet “Questions and Answers About E- M- F, Electric and Magnetic Fields Associated with the Use of Electric Power
- Radiation will decompose oxalic acid in the blood. This usually weakens the immune system so the body is unable to fight off viral or bacterial disease. Is this why many cancer patients die from cancer related to viral pneumonia.”
I have read the warnings about oxalic acid and kidney stones, yet at the same time we’re supposed to eat lots of fresh greens and fruits, right? How can starfruit be bad for you?
I find this “oxalic acid is good for you” (OAIGFY) view quite interesting.