The farm is coming together.
As you can see above, there are six tomato test beds to the back, with three long beds (40′) in the front.
This pile of dirt and logs and rocks is being fixed next:
We’re burning and clearing and moving dirt to get that area ready to make beds.
Some of what we’ve planted looks pretty sad, like this peppers and brassicas:
But the perennial edible-leaf hibiscus I started from cuttings is doing quite well:
At the ends of some of the beds, I planted various species of banana.
There’s an irregular bed alongside the big stump I tried to burn, then gave up on.
And another irregular bed in front of the tomato trial beds.
Here’s my latest video on how the tomato trials have been going. It’s been a trial, for sure.
I’ll post a video update shortly – things will get better. I’m not giving up.
See you tomorrow.